Thursday, February 18, 2010

Article Directory List


A reader wanted to know which article directories I submit to. I use quite a variety of these type directories and never like to lock myself in a pattern for every site. I will use EzineArticles and GoArticles on nearly ever submission, but tend to mix it up after that. If you are looking for a list to pull from, I believe I have posted this Article Directory List before. You can sort the directories by 4 different ways, but I am linking to it by PR sort. Article marketing is very effective, but like anything else should be only a part of your backlinking plan. Also you should not overdue it either. Submit to 10 or so at a time and then wait a week. Imagine if Google noticed you getting 100 article backlinks in 3 days from sites foot printed like an article directory. It is liable to set off a red flag. Think natural as often as possible. Keep an excel file with where, when and what you submitted. It is much easier to keep track of.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy